Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta St As A First Car
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
michaelB
Ok before anyone says anything i live on a farm so i get farm insurance which is the only reason im looking at one of these. So well im looking for a good car to practice in and drive once iv passed and seen a Few ST`s cheap 4-5K and i wondering if a 2 litre is to big? for a first car because people have said that to me but iv raced quads and driving 4x4`s on the farm so i dont exactly have no experience driving just wondering on what peoples views are because i dont exactly want a car i carnt manage as my first.
itsrelfy
If you can afford it go for it, why not. Its only usually insurance and fuel costs that put young people off, so if they are not a factor then do it. Just respect it cause its a quick car.
MRC89
It's no harder to drive normally than a 1.25 fiesta, just expect it to bite back when you poke it with a stick!

Full Colour Version: Fiesta St As A First Car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615