Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlights
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
heddfan
Hi,
Just purchased a Mondeo 2.5 2005 on a 04 plate ghia x 2.5 with xenon headlights as I live in France can I change lights from right to left.

Thanks
fishpond 47
[quote name='heddfan' timestamp='1304843733' post='126208']
Hi,
Just purchased a Mondeo 2.5 2005 on a 04 plate ghia x 2.5 with xenon headlights as I live in France can I change lights from right to left.

Thanks
[/quote]

Hi and welcome to FOC, NO you carnt just swap them over as they are handed (shaped for each side aswell) and the fittings wont match up
mintalkin
behind the headlight cover there should be a lever to switch the beam for continental driving, the handbook should tell you how to do this.
fishpond 47
[quote name='mintalkin' timestamp='1304865761' post='126248']
behind the headlight cover there should be a lever to switch the beam for continental driving, the handbook should tell you how to do this.
[/quote]

well you learn somthing everyday, mintalkin do all mondy's have this? so's I dont have to stick those stupid light beam things on when I go abroad, I always though it was the headlight glass/back reflector that directed the beam
mintalkin
only the xenon lights.

Full Colour Version: Headlights
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.