As the title says, I'm leaving the FOC and I just wanted to thank everyone for the help I've received and for the information I've got from the forum in general.
Why did I get rid of the Focus?
1. It was too big for my needs really. I needed a load space that would take my fishing tackle and the estate did this ok but I always felt that the generous cabin space made the car too big and too heavy with a knock-on affect to the performance and fuel consumption. Now, if Ford made a Fiesta estate...
2. The frequent need to buy replacement wheel caps - the blue oval centre disc must have been stuck on with flour paste I think.
3. Hard to clean allow wheels. Ghia owners will know what I mean.
4. The seats attracted dust something rotten. Perhaps the fabric they used was not an anti-static variety?
5. Poor kickdown. It was like bad turbo lag without the turbo.
6. I fancied a change.
Apart from the above, it was a fine car.