Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody Else
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
fishpond 47
As the title say's, log in, tick the 'remember me' box, go to a topic then click back, automatically logged out.
2011fiesta
I've came back to the forum later in the day several times recently and had to sign back in. Didn't have to do this in the past :huh:
fishpond 47
just done it again to me, was repling to this post, went to post the reply, hey presto...logged me out :angry: :angry: :angry:
cyb
Yup! Me too, every time I open a new thread I need to log-in again to post, including this one :angry:
fishpond 47
and it's still dong it arrrrrrh
vinnyvangough
Hmmm, i've not got a problem here.

Have you tried clearing your cache??
fishpond 47
but I stay logged in on all the sites that I'm on and not having the same problem
Steve
has this only recently started happening?

When did it start?
Steve
can you guys let me know

1. browser
2. browser version
3. how long you been getting this issue

cheers
cyb
[quote name='Steve' timestamp='1305639993' post='127681']
can you guys let me know

1. browser
2. browser version
3. how long you been getting this issue

cheers
[/quote]

last few days, using ie7,

and I'm also still getting problems with threads not allowing me to view / open even if I posted at an earlier time.
cyb
oh! And apparently I don’t have permission to edit my threads anymore ( even straight after posting) or report a post and I had to log in again to post this.

This all makes no sense – I’ve just been able to edit this post but still can’t the one above it

forget this - now i can edit both wtf!!!
Steve
keep me updated, someone else said they are now ok.. i need to see if it is a pattern with ie or firefox.
fishpond 47
yep still a problem here, came onto the forum ok, went to open this post for any update and hey presto logged me out, yes any temp files/catches cleared out, this started on Saturday, I went to report a post but couldnt.
vinnyvangough
Cheers for posting.

I can assure Steve is looking into this as fast as he can.

Again, thankyou for your patience
vinnyvangough
Cheers for posting.

I can assure Steve is looking into this as fast as he can.

Again, thankyou for your patience
fishpond 47
Well I went to post this reply and it logged me out again.

thanks Vinny for the update, were all sure Steve is on the case and will sort it, ps I've posted this as a test page, will post again in a second to let you's know if it let me post it first time without logging me out.
fishpond 47
well it worked that time
jeebowhite
Steve, is it worth checking the sites security certificate? its the only thing I can think of that would throw peoples browsers to pot. Personally I havent had the problem, but maybe if they havent gotten any updates to the security certificate?
fishpond 47
weyhey I managed to do a post reply without getting logged out, well done team FOC for sorting it out.
2011fiesta
Well I was just about to reply saying it seems ok for me now, I checked I was signed in, clicked on this thread and found I needed to sign in again lol

I use IE9.

(Not to bothered tbh - its only now and then)
fishpond 47
:( :( :( :( nope it's still logging me out aswell :( :( :( and I bothered it's doing my head in :D :D :D , I need a daily fix of FOC
Steve
ok i have made an aleration that will hopefully do the trick.. let me know if it works or not
Steve
must have worked :)
2011fiesta
Yeah seems fine for me :)

cheers
fishpond 47
site back to normal, well done Steve. :D :D :D
Steve
eggselent!

Full Colour Version: Anybody Else
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.