Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Please Help, My Focus Battery Died Now Stereo Locked No Code,
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
leonie
please,please help me my focus 6000 rds stereo is not working as i flattenned the battery on the car and I have lost the code grrrr!:angry: the M number i found after struggling to take the damn thing out is: m243248, anyone who can help me or point me in the right direction of help :unsure: I shall be eternally grateful to. thanks in advance to anyone, x
Leonie
jonboy01
radio code 6635... :D
jonboy01
and a quick note if you are stuggling to remove the radio in a focus again...remove the drivers panel by your knee area(5 screws...) use a torch and you can read the code without removing the stereo....
bottletree
Top quality advice like that and its ALL free. B)
leonie
Wicked, Buzzin now, had no sounds for what seems like forever, I shall go and give it a whizz, I'll be back for an update, Thankyou,Thankyou,Thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eternally grateful to you Jonboy01, Leonie.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615