Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Contacting The Moderating Team
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
shovell
hi there, i need some help as to where the link is for contacting the moderationg team, i have looked all over the website, ive also looked in the help part but its not where its supposed to be, can anyone help me???
vinnyvangough
Hi there, is there anything i can help you with?
fordpartsman
Or me?
DanGull
We're watching you....
fordpartsman
Moo ha ha ha haaaaaaa
stef123
and another :)
jeebowhite
If it wasnt for the fact that this thread was stated as "I need help from a moderator" I personally would be quite worried with all these mod responses... :huh:
vinnyvangough
Us mods are like bus's.

None when you want us but then we all come along at once
DanGull
See, I'm here again!
fordpartsman
Town centre................that'll be 2 pound please laddy
shovell
o hello, your all here now, all i was trying to contactt you for was about the membership, obviously im a ford enthusiast and have jioned the club and subscribed but i was wondering if i get a membership number as i need this for my insurance :( i no this is a bit demanding but they need some kind of number or some clarifiction to say iv jioned, bit of a ball ache really but hey ho, lifes never simple
jeebowhite
22881 I believe is your detail :) and out of curiosity why do you need a Ford Owners Club membership number for your insurance?
shovell
cheers mate :) and i think its because im on a classical insurance policy thy have asked for it, the company i am with is peter d james insurance in quinton, b'ham way, thy have asked for it but im not complaining because insurance for ridiculous for young drivers like me but thy gave me a really good quote, i really wuold recommend thm to anyone to try them :) an once agen cheers mate
jeebowhite
S'alrite, im sure I'l have the mod's land train above pipe up if I got it wrong :P sounds good though! so - join a forum and get a membership number, and you get a discount on insurance :) that would be nice :)
shovell
yup, for my first year fully comp i paid just under 1200 quid, and iv got windscreen cover, 24/7 recovery with the AA an loads of other stuff
better than paying like 4 - 5 grand like the other companies were tryin to get me to pay

Full Colour Version: Contacting The Moderating Team
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.