Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mondeo mk.3 tddi, lx . 2001
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
mick1959
hi to all. i am unable to open my bonnet, tried today , turned the key to the left , bonnet popped up a bit. but would not open so i pushed the bonnet back down, but did,nt turn the key back to the original position , now ,turn the key nothing happens at all. hope some one can come up with the awnser.thanks mick 1959.....
mintalkin
this is a common problem where the plastic extension splines wear try some inward pressure as you try to turn the key.
mick1959
[quote name='mick1959' post='7718' date='Nov 24 2008, 10:10 PM']hi to all. i am unable to open my bonnet, tried today , turned the key to the left , bonnet popped up a bit. but would not open so i pushed the bonnet back down, but did,nt turn the key back to the original position , now ,turn the key nothing happens at all. hope some one can come up with the awnser.thanks mick 1959.....[/quote]
hi thanks for the awnser, was a bit of a fiddle but it does work , many thanks mintalkin. top man ,,,
mintalkin
i would look at getting a replacement before it packs up alltogeather and you have to cause damage to get in.

Full Colour Version: mondeo mk.3 tddi, lx . 2001
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615