Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door Mirror Cover
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
fordroy
Hi. everyone I am new around here didn,t know this place existed till now.Can anyone tell me how to remove the damaged door mirror cover from my focus mk.1. It needs to be replaced but I can,t get the old one off.I would be very grateful if you could help as it would save me a lot of ear bashing from the missus. Cheers.
jeebowhite
As far as Im aware, to remove the wingmirror cover, is just to slide an old credit or store card between the casing and the cover, and just push it in and gently pull the cover away from the casing.

I did this on my MK2 with a thin blade screwdriver, no damage done if your gentle!
fordroy
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1306226185' post='128671']
As far as Im aware, to remove the wingmirror cover, is just to slide an old credit or store card between the casing and the cover, and just push it in and gently pull the cover away from the casing.

I did this on my MK2 with a thin blade screwdriver, no damage done if your gentle!
[/quote]
fordroy
Thanks for that I,ve tried all ways to get it off I will try that in the morning.
Chers Roy.

Full Colour Version: Door Mirror Cover
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.