Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus Clutch Pedal Return Spring
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ant23
Hi guys i was wandering if anyone knows were u can buy a clutch pedal return spring for a 2005 focus as everywhere i call say u can only gt 1 from the main dealer but the main dealer says u can only get the 1 i need if i get a clutch box kit which costs over 100, and jst 4 a spring seems a lot, its the one that sits on top of the clutch pedal. Thanks if anyone can help that would be great
stef123
[quote name='ant23' timestamp='1306418468' post='129117']
Hi guys i was wandering if anyone knows were u can buy a clutch pedal return spring for a 2005 focus as everywhere i call say u can only gt 1 from the main dealer but the main dealer says u can only get the 1 i need if i get a clutch box kit which costs over 100, and jst 4 a spring seems a lot, its the one that sits on top of the clutch pedal. Thanks if anyone can help that would be great
[/quote]

The dealer is telling you a load of cr4p, I've bought a couple from my local dealer, each about 3!
starfield
Can you fit the spring yourself if it broke? I heard this is common on the focus (Honest John says so)
stef123
[quote name='starfield' timestamp='1306430187' post='129146']
Can you fit the spring yourself if it broke? I heard this is common on the focus (Honest John says so)
[/quote]

Yes its quite a simple job. access is quite poor and the spring takes quite a bit of force to fit.
jeebowhite
Good ol dealer generosity! more than willing to let you pay them an arm and a leg, so that they can donate the proceed's to the blue oval monthly party...
ant23
thanks stef123 il ring them again

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.