Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help! I Bought A Titanium X By Mistake!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
breconblade
OK, so after the roaring success of my previous Mondeo Ghia, 100000m of care free motoring, I decided to upgrade to the 2007 Titanium X. She's a beuaty, but there are a couple of bits that are making me wonder if I have bought a donkey....

i) The noise it makes when it is idling makes it sound like a 1970s Transit (no offence meant to any 1970s Transit officianados out there!)
ii) The cruise doesn't work

Yes, I know have should picked up on the engine noise when I bought it, but I couldn't see beyond the newly refurbished alloys!! Damn those alloys!!

Any advise for a new member would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
mintalkin
was the car bought from a dealer if so get back there, if the idle noise is an injector noise the injectors could need recoding this is a common fault,if its more a drumming noise it will be the aux belt and tensioner worn,the non working cruse could be several things from a fuse to the control module, without further investigation its hard to say.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615