Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evening All New To The Forum
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
bigholty
Hi all , long history of fords , but new to the forums , i have just bought a 2008 focus titanium 1.6 for the misses and have a few little niggles with it , firstly and not so important is the dash board storage door wont open ?? dont want to force but its not working so it needs fixing , secondly why oh why do i have 4 phone sound muting buttons on the bloody sony head unit and no phone conection to it ?
knowing my luck with fords i wont need to be rapeing you lot of much info but a little help gets me brownie points witht the misses :D :D
cyb
Hello and welcome to FOC from a fellow Lincolnshire member- sorry I can't help with your questions being a Fiesta owner :)
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
bigholty
Hi thanks for the welcome , i will get a screw driver to the doamn thing if cant get it to unlock and pop up, bloody hting is so frustrating ....

Full Colour Version: Evening All New To The Forum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.