Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
mk4fiestabecca
Hi, im new to this whole members stuff, i was just hoping to get help with my car as i am female lol and dont know much about fiestas only had it a little while and only a few things have gone wrong with it, just the heater control valve was the main thing which i was told was a very common thing to go wrong and was very annoying as my car was constantly boiling hot!!! lol. But there are just little niggly things now, and also i want to modify it a little bit, its only mk4 1999, its not a zetec s, but it has a zetec engine so i want to make the body the zetec one!!
Hope everyone will be able to help me!

Thanks Guys
Motocrossmad
welcome to the site, wish i could help you with the heating problem. how about opening the windows :lol:
as per uaual tho, get some pics up :)
dezwez
[quote name='mk4fiestabecca' timestamp='1306848543' post='129783']
Hi, im new to this whole members stuff, i was just hoping to get help with my car as i am female lol and dont know much about fiestas only had it a little while and only a few things have gone wrong with it, just the heater control valve was the main thing which i was told was a very common thing to go wrong and was very annoying as my car was constantly boiling hot!!! lol. But there are just little niggly things now, and also i want to modify it a little bit, its only mk4 1999, its not a zetec s, but it has a zetec engine so i want to make the body the zetec one!!
Hope everyone will be able to help me!

Thanks Guys
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.