Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stupid Question
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Frush
Just got a 60 Focus titanium with the comms pack. Here's the daft question. How can I have the navigation on without music or radio playing?
I think I must be missing something really obvious.
Preee
In settings you can adjust the volume to just navigation instead of split sound
btmaldon
Its not a stupid question as it takes a while to find your way around this system. I would like to know why it tells me to turn left and then tells me I am going the wrong way on occassions. Sometimes on roundabouts as well. The software isn't great.
Frush
Cheers guys. Basically I'd like to be able to have the nav on then put on music/radio when I want without the faff of going into settings. I'll just keep playing around!
Preee
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1306930005' post='129907']
Its not a stupid question as it takes a while to find your way around this system. I would like to know why it tells me to turn left and then tells me I am going the wrong way on occassions. Sometimes on roundabouts as well. The software isn't great.
[/quote]

have you tried to recalibrate it?
Preee
[quote name='Frush' timestamp='1306930790' post='129908']
Cheers guys. Basically I'd like to be able to have the nav on then put on music/radio when I want without the faff of going into settings. I'll just keep playing around!
[/quote]

Frush i found a different way , if you select Line In with nothing connected to it, then all thats heard is navigation instructions , which you can easily turn radio on if needed.

Full Colour Version: Stupid Question
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.