Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Voive Control Edit Stored Names And Numbers
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Titanium
I have made some mistakes in entering voice control names and numbers for my phone, any idea how to edit these? Many thanks.
Preee
[quote name='Titanium' timestamp='1306966863' post='130009']
I have made some mistakes in entering voice control names and numbers for my phone, any idea how to edit these? Many thanks.
[/quote]

Voice to the Name and then say "Delete"
think its

phone/list names/say name /then say Delete
you can also give a command if you make an error on a number while you inserting it
either Back or Delete
Titanium
Many thanks, tried this and it works. Pity there is no manual for the bluetooth.
Preee
Glad it worked for you, Some voice commands are listed in the main manual , i just wish there was a quicker way to add to the phone book than say each darn number one at a time B)
2011fiesta
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1307011068' post='130056']
Glad it worked for you, Some voice commands are listed in the main manual , i just wish there was a quicker way to add to the phone book than say each darn number one at a time B)
[/quote]

Hi, do you mean each individual digit of a telephone number at a time or each whole telephone number. If the first - you can say as few or as many indiviual digits as you want before she repeats it back.... if that makes sense - hard to explain lol
Preee
I'll try again then , "she" told me to do one last time i tried that lol
jay1981
You don't have to say each number individually. You can say three numbers in one go.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615