Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changing A Bulb!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Astonm
Any ideas how I can change the cornering bulb on my Titanium x without removing all the light assembly?
fishpond 47
front or back?
Astonm
front near side, fat fingers won't get down there :rolleyes:
weaselciuy
Fords suck with the headlight swap thing, on a Focus 2006 the whole front assembly had to be taken out to replace that light bulb, at the ford dealership. Good thing its not my car.

Also on my Mondeo mk1 it takes me at least 15 min to swap the left bulb and at least 30min for the right one, and all this if u dont have "fat fingers" like u say. The whole system is retarded, the one who designs these should be shot.

I suggest go to dealership let them break their fingers. It ruined my day when i did not.

Audis, BMWs, Mercedes and any other manufacturer all take 5min to switch both.
mintalkin
if its the mk3 removing the light is a two minute job, 1-on top of the front grill are two plastic clips which twist and lift out, the grill can then be removed, 2-on top of the headlights are two metal rods which lift upwards to release the headlight forward,the bulb can then be changed,refitting is a reverse of removal.

Full Colour Version: Changing A Bulb!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615