Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
tgf78
Hi all
Im new to this.

I have recently purchased a Fiesta 1.25 zetec, everythign been running fine till this morning, I have a very fast flashing red light next to the clock display and the engine doesn't start. can anyone help me????????
ikarma70
welcome mate :).

the flashing light is your immobiliser led,if the car won't start,turnthe key to the off position and try again...usually works on mine.
tgf78
Hi ya there

Thanks for the welcome to the club.

I have tried this and still not turning over?

I spoken to someone they seem to think its something with the door? as it wont open with the key on the drivers side only locks and will only open on the passenger side?

any more help would be apperiated

Thanks
tgf78

[quote name='ikarma70' post='7994' date='Dec 2 2008, 10:26 AM']welcome mate :).

the flashing light is your immobiliser led,if the car won't start,turnthe key to the off position and try again...usually works on mine.[/quote]
ikarma70
strange my mate fiesta drivers door lock went and he had to get in through the passenger door but his car still started up ok.

Full Colour Version: Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.