Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air Con Knackered
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
johnH
hey folks,

just another thing to add to my list. went to kwikfit to take advantage and see if i could get a free regas... anyways it was free. after about half an hour the guy came back and said "bad news, the machine has detected a leak and has aborted". "Nice one!" came to mind.

anyways i emailed one of my local Jennings dealers for a quote for them to take a look...65 for a regas and leak test...can hardly complain. so booked it in for the 4th july.

anyways from reading a few threads and other sites, people claim on the mk1 focus the pipes were known for cracking...is this the same on a mk2?
artscot79
[quote name='johnH' timestamp='1307552617' post='130940']
hey folks,

just another thing to add to my list. went to kwikfit to take advantage and see if i could get a free regas... anyways it was free. after about half an hour the guy came back and said "bad news, the machine has detected a leak and has aborted". "Nice one!" came to mind.

anyways i emailed one of my local Jennings dealers for a quote for them to take a look...65 for a regas and leak test...can hardly complain. so booked it in for the 4th july.

anyways from reading a few threads and other sites, people claim on the mk1 focus the pipes were known for cracking...is this the same on a mk2?
[/quote]

possibly most likely a pipe or a seal has went

Full Colour Version: Air Con Knackered
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.