Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member - 1.4 Mk7 Fiesta Titanium In Metallic Dark Grey
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
eyup
Hi Guys and Gals

Thought would say hi. Just picked up the above on a 59 plate. Its the girlfriends car but I drive it weekly. Had it less than a week and I have only driven it a couple of times but so far liking it very much apart from a few issues that I will ask advice on in the appropriate section. The girlfriend has come from a 2003 1.2 Corsa so quite a change and with a few more goodies to keep her happy.

I'm quite a regular poster over on z4-forum.com and hope to be here also. May take me a while before I know anything about the Fiesta though! If your forum is anything similar, I expect pictures will be required ;) Will follow with these once I have had chance to detail the car (why do dealers do such a poor job?!). In the mean time, this is my daily driver if anyone is interested [url="http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6256&p=94025#p94025"]PICTURES OF THE Z[/url]

I came from a 1998 1.8 3 Door focus which is also pictured just before I sold it on.
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC, pics deffo required! ;-)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615