Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Maintenance/repair Manuals For Download
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Olut
Dear all, I am a fresh owner of 1999 1.8 16V Focus. I am looking for a downloadable service/repair manual for the car in English (Haynes, Porter, anything better than locally available manuals). Pls note that the paper versions can not be considered due to silly international postage. After some serious googling, I am left helpless. Is there a web page available showing isometric drawings of the car, e.g. similar to Fiatīs Eper? Any ideas are appreciated.
johnH
there is ford etis, which will allow to you create a list of what needs servicing at a certain age and mileage, also lets you check if there are any recalls outstanding
jeebowhite
with some looking you may find a manual or two but they are hard to come by. I would suggest for maintenance - buy a Haynes manual! for servicing, as JohnH said, use [url="http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleSelection.do"]Ford Etis[/url] put your number plate in and press generate schedule, everything you need is on the main page their.

The MK1's you can readily download the owners manual / sound system manuals online with a good old search of google, so with the combination of these three resources it should help!
Lenny
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1307689174' post='131203']
with some looking you may find a manual or two but they are hard to come by. I would suggest for maintenance - buy a Haynes manual! for servicing, as JohnH said, use [url="http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleSelection.do"]Ford Etis[/url] put your number plate in and press generate schedule, everything you need is on the main page their.

The MK1's you can readily download the owners manual / sound system manuals online with a good old search of google, so with the combination of these three resources it should help!
[/quote]

Ive got the Haynes for the Mk2 and Mk2.5 if any one needs any quick guides i can copy from the book.:)
bobmartin
Hi Lenny,

I have ford focus 1.6 tdci zetec. I wish to clean the EGR value on my car but i have no idea where to find it or what it look like. I would be very grateful if you can send me a guilde for it.

Many thanks inadvance

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615