Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aux Button
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bottletree
What does the Aux button do? If anything?
johnH
if you have the aux port in your glove box, it enables you play music from a different source such as a mp3 player or phone via 3.5mm jack.
Leemaxd
If you are talking about your stereo, it's for iPod or iPhone connection to it, but you need to look to see if there is a input socket in your glove box, if not you can put one in yourself quite easy if you want to use it.
Lenny
[quote name='bottletree' timestamp='1307649994' post='131137']
What does the Aux button do? If anything?
[/quote]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Calibri"][size="3"]Itís kinda like bull running in Spain, only with the use ofyour focus, press it while the engine is running and keep watch in your rearview mirror. He will come soon :lol: [/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font][font="Calibri"][size="3"] [/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]
jeebowhite
lol...

Lenny, that was pretty much how I spent my last year of Focus ownership :lol:
bottletree
Well i wont bother looking in glove box for a port cause this particular model comes with barely anything. Surprised i got wheels with the car to be honest.
jeebowhite
the LX isnt that bad, father in law has the air con as standard... granted thats about where it ends :rolleyes:...

He did get electric windows, mirrors and rear window heater, but those are standard too :P

Having said that with the zetec climate I didnt get much more than that anyway...
johnH
i got an air freshner that hangs of the rear view mirror and it was a tree! just before xmas aswell! my own car had a xmas tree!

Full Colour Version: Aux Button
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.