Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Paul24
Hi everybody,

Just after people's views/feedback on the new shape. Looking at the 1.6 Diesel Zetec/Titanium. Test drove a 1.6 Zetec other day and was impressed. Very quite nice to drive,better cockpit than my 08 1.8 TDCI Zetec. If i got one it would be through my works car leasing scheme.

Cheers Paul.
MRC89
I think overall they don't look too bad. Seen quite a few now, and in the flesh they do look better than the pictures. I'm just not 100% convinced about the tail lights, but how much time would you spend looking at them anyway? The interior is very nice, and there's lots of tech available, I'd guess despite it's controversial looks, within a few years they'll be as common as the outgoing focus. Ford's designs lately have often been quite bold, but they do tend to grow on people.
cuke
Hi, I've had a lot of time to look at the Mk3 and have driven a few, they are streets ahead of the outgoing Mk2.5 in refinement, build quality and in looks. I like all the toys, thus I might wait until the release of the Sony SYNC Navigation 'MyFord' Touch, as I've been wanting to fit an all singing and dancing computer in my car for a long time now. Today I'm going up to Tunbridge Wells to test drive the version I am hoping to buy, 1.6 Ecoboost Titanium X with privacy glass, 18" wheels in Candy red, so I can compare it with my Mk4 remapped 2.0l diesel. I shall report back here with what I learn.
Chris
Paul24
Hi guys, Thanks for your replies. When we went to our local Evans Halshaw the salesman to be fair talked me out of a Titanium by asking would i use the extras on board: Cruise control,. And that i know how to turn on my light and wipers when it rains. But like the upgrade of music system, passenger seat has the same lumbar support as drivers. He was also telling me they not building the 2.0 ltr yet.But would be very happy with 1.6 diesel.Do like White and the Black.
jeebowhite
They arent building a 2.0 diesel engine on the new focus yet? how does that work? surely that cant be right?
Paul24
Hi,
Salesman said all the 1.6, then Estates then 2.0 ltrs then STs. But you know what some dealerships are like at getting wrong information out.
cuke
Hi, well I don't know any of dealerships that you can't order them from, thus I assume they can be had, they are the same engine as the Mk4 Mondeo after all. I think your dealer is just trying to flog stock he can't shift, as the sales of the Mk3 aren't particularly brilliant as the Mk2.5 is still being sold alongside it. The dealer I went to today tried to get me to buy a black titanium, with some of the features I wanted, however lacking in too many, as a special deal. As many of the dealerships are coming to the end of this quarter I doubt it if they are able to make their quotas of cars sold.
Chris
Paul24
So Cuke, was you impressed. i know i was, just the quality of the interior better quieter nice and smooth. what price was you quoted for the car? I know they offered 2k off the model i test drove. But saying that as well offered only 6700 for my 08 model i bought from them last Aug for 8500. insult.
cuke
[quote name='Paul24' timestamp='1307735653' post='131301']
So Cuke, was you impressed. i know i was, just the quality of the interior better quieter nice and smooth. what price was you quoted for the car? I know they offered 2k off the model i test drove. But saying that as well offered only £6700 for my 08 model i bought from them last Aug for £8500. insult.
[/quote]

Hi, I was very impressed in how quiet the 1.6 Ecoboost Titanium is, much quieter than my mondeo especially with road noise and you can hardly hear the engine. The ecoboost engine is nippy and fast, but, comparing it with my remapped 2.0l diesel, it was lacking the low down grunt, but I expected that and if I buy one I would certainly have it chipped. I was quoted £21995, for a Titanium X, in candy red, 18" wheels, appearance pack and sat nav. That's a good price but I know I can get the same for £20381 from a internet broker I used when I got my Mondeo.I am holding out though for a even greater reduction which I been told could happen around the 14th of this month. Although I might just wait until ext year when the Sony Sync MyFord is released.
Chris
Paul24
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1307782827' post='131370']
Hi, I was very impressed in how quiet the 1.6 Ecoboost Titanium is, much quieter than my mondeo especially with road noise and you can hardly hear the engine. The ecoboost engine is nippy and fast, but, comparing it with my remapped 2.0l diesel, it was lacking the low down grunt, but I expected that and if I buy one I would certainly have it chipped. I was quoted 21995, for a Titanium X, in candy red, 18" wheels, appearance pack and sat nav. That's a good price but I know I can get the same for 20381 from a internet broker I used when I got my Mondeo.I am holding out though for a even greater reduction which I been told could happen around the 14th of this month. Although I might just wait until ext year when the Sony Sync MyFord is released.
Chris
[/quote]

Hi Chris, Because i'm looking at lease car scheme through work been quoted 247 a month for Titanium with everything in including tyres. Up to five people on the insurance for 10k miles a year. I'm only doing around 9k miles a year at present.Just got too decide what colour, Waiting time is about 12 weeks as well. Anyway Chris what ever you decide sure you will be very happy with your purchase.

Paul
cuke
[quote name='Paul24' timestamp='1307785318' post='131373']
Hi Chris, Because i'm looking at lease car scheme through work been quoted £247 a month for Titanium with everything in including tyres. Up to five people on the insurance for 10k miles a year. I'm only doing around 9k miles a year at present.Just got too decide what colour, Waiting time is about 12 weeks as well. Anyway Chris what ever you decide sure you will be very happy with your purchase.

Paul
[/quote]

Hi, thanks for that Paul, the salesperson I saw yesterday has come up with a new deal and I'm just waiting to hear the details. Good luck with yours too, sorry but I can't help you with leasing. Yes 12 weeks is about right I was quoted sept for delivery from the factory. But I'm in no hurry, I like my Mk4 Mondeo, and it is a good looker, however it has become too big really just for driving around town.
Chris
Bagheera
Well, the latest road-gripper has finally arrived to our dealers last May. My reviews are as follows:

- Couldn't get to used to the rear lamps. It will take time or I'm never gonna like them at all.
- It's somehow inspired by the first New-Edges Focus, which both share similar geometrical attributes in design.
- The second generation was available in beige velour in the interior, but not in the newly arrived ones - country specifics may be?
- I haven't test driven yet, but the car magazines' reviews say it's the ever quietest Focus and drives like a dream - again.
- No Sony audio this time - not even in the Titaniums.
- And still no auto-diesels. I miss the good all days when 7-speed CVT equipped 1.6 TDCIs were available.
btmaldon
Its a shame the normal 1.6 petrol is so slow and the basic model is still over priced. My 09 Focus estate was quicker than the Mk 3 Zetec.

I had the choice between having a Mk 2.5 1.6 Sport built and ready for mid April this year and waiting a bit longer for a Mk 3 Edge. As well as the extras they put on the Sport (I didn't want the Titanium spec), the fact the Sport was 3.5k cheaper, and the Mk 3 Edge didn't even have fog lights, it was a no brainer.

Also, I would have been absolutely gutted if I paid the full price for a Mk 3 and in 12 months time they start discounting them like they normally do.

I bought my previous Focus new in March 09 and saved over 6k on the price it was when the Mk 2.5 was launched. So unless you are leasing it, they just aren't worth the money at the moment. Especially as the price has got to crash in the near future. If your buying, leave it a year, you will save a fortune.
cuke
Hi, I find both your comments facinating, who, when sitting in the drivers seat, looks at the rear lights? If you are going to apply that criteria than it could be said that the Mk2-.2.5, very old fashioned and boring design to look at, but then so is the interior, would be worse. I know I've owned one, it was terrible, noisey, unrefined, harsh ride, a list of negatives too long to put here, dammit, they couldn't even match the colour of the bumpers to the body. I also don't understand the comment about prices, they are similar to all the other cars in the same class, although they do not have the equipment the Mk3 Focus has. It's much cheaper than the golf, yes we all know the Golf holds its residues, however it isn't as good car as the Focus at all. I know they're not as cheap as the Asian alternatives, but one pays more for quality. Dealers I've spoken too are willing to take £2k of the price of a new one, but really, who would pay the full price anyway. Yes the old focus is cheaper, but who wants to drive a old car that will be worth next to nothing once you take it off the forecourt. I can also find deals on the new focus that will give over £3,000 off the list price. Ford always load up outgoing base models with some equipment, but then call it a Sport? LOL, not sport like all with the wheezy uneconomical 1.6, which you agree with in your first line btmaldon, yet you still bought one. Wow the old estate is 0.3 of a sec faster in the,0-62, but has a slower top speed, so the gearing and weight make the differences. figures according to Ford. Sorry but where is the difference there?
No automatics, so what is powershift then, no Sony in the Tits, are you blind?
Chris
btmaldon
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1307873006' post='131458']
Hi, I find both your comments facinating, who, when sitting in the drivers seat, looks at the rear lights? If you are going to apply that criteria than it could be said that the Mk2-.2.5, very old fashioned and boring design to look at, but then so is the interior, would be worse. I know I've owned one, it was terrible, noisey, unrefined, harsh ride, a list of negatives too long to put here, dammit, they couldn't even match the colour of the bumpers to the body. I also don't understand the comment about prices, they are similar to all the other cars in the same class, although they do not have the equipment the Mk3 Focus has. It's much cheaper than the golf, yes we all know the Golf holds its residues, however it isn't as good car as the Focus at all. I know they're not as cheap as the Asian alternatives, but one pays more for quality. Dealers I've spoken too are willing to take £2k of the price of a new one, but really, who would pay the full price anyway. Yes the old focus is cheaper, but who wants to drive a old car that will be worth next to nothing once you take it off the forecourt. I can also find deals on the new focus that will give over £3,000 off the list price. Ford always load up outgoing base models with some equipment, but then call it a Sport? LOL, not sport like all with the wheezy uneconomical 1.6, which you agree with in your first line btmaldon, yet you still bought one. Wow the old estate is 0.3 of a sec faster in the,0-62, but has a slower top speed, so the gearing and weight make the differences. figures according to Ford. Sorry but where is the difference there?
Chris
[/quote]
Its your money and your point of view. Fortunately I dont have to agree. Id like to see the depreciation after 3 years.

The remark I made about the 1.6 petrol being so slow was refering to the Mk 3 which using your description was wheezy.

I must say the Mk 3 Zetec was quieter than my old estate but hardly quieter than the Sport. Mind you the continentals that were on the old car did give a lot of road noise in comparison to others. Dont get me wrong, I quite like the new shape although its not anything to write home about, and I didnt find it any smoother or refined than the Mk2.5. However when comparing it with an old car with 25k miles on it, then obviously it would feel better than something that has started to loosen up and needs a new set of tyres.

I still recon you will be able to pick up a Mk 3 Titanium for less than £18k and the edge for less than £14k inside 18 months.

The other point about the spec on the Mk 3. Its not great on the basic models, the Ecoboost engine is only available in the Titanium, and the goodies worth having are all extras.

If youve got the money, get one, I am sure the Titanium with its Ecoboost engine is a great drive (it should be) but dont bother with the Edge (or the Zetec, which is the point I was trying to make). Oh, and I love the fact that Ford load up the outgoing models. Saves thousands.
Bagheera
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1307873006' post='131458']
Hi, I find both your comments facinating, who, when sitting in the drivers seat, looks at the rear lights? If you are going to apply that criteria than it could be said that the Mk2-.2.5, very old fashioned and boring design to look at, but then so is the interior, would be worse. I know I've owned one, it was terrible, noisey, unrefined, harsh ride, a list of negatives too long to put here, dammit, they couldn't even match the colour of the bumpers to the body. I also don't understand the comment about prices, they are similar to all the other cars in the same class, although they do not have the equipment the Mk3 Focus has. It's much cheaper than the golf, yes we all know the Golf holds its residues, however it isn't as good car as the Focus at all. I know they're not as cheap as the Asian alternatives, but one pays more for quality. Dealers I've spoken too are willing to take 2k of the price of a new one, but really, who would pay the full price anyway. Yes the old focus is cheaper, but who wants to drive a old car that will be worth next to nothing once you take it off the forecourt. I can also find deals on the new focus that will give over 3,000 off the list price. Ford always load up outgoing base models with some equipment, but then call it a Sport? LOL, not sport like all with the wheezy uneconomical 1.6, which you agree with in your first line btmaldon, yet you still bought one. Wow the old estate is 0.3 of a sec faster in the,0-62, but has a slower top speed, so the gearing and weight make the differences. figures according to Ford. Sorry but where is the difference there?
Chris
[/quote]

Watch your manners, be cool. I say no auto diesels for 1.6 TDCIs and there are no Sony audio fitted to Titanium cars imported here - which is not United Kingdom.
adzmcp
You can already get the new focus edge for 13995.
btmaldon
[quote name='adzmcp' timestamp='1307914796' post='131531']
You can already get the new focus edge for 13995.
[/quote]
Well that makes it a more attractive offer, and am surprized its been discounted so early. In March I was offered one at 16,260 on the road with solid paint. But after driving the Zetec model decided to go for the Mk2.5 Sport which was only 12,900 with Metalic.

Now if they had an Ecoboost version at the same price as the Edge, then I may well have gone for one.

How much are they doing the Titanium for?
cuke
[quote name='Bagheera' timestamp='1307911302' post='131514']
Watch your manners, be cool. I say no auto diesels for 1.6 TDCIs and there are no Sony audio fitted to Titanium cars imported here - which is not United Kingdom.
[/quote]

Hi, my manners are fine thank you, as this is a United Kingdom forum, see top of page, it might have helped if you'd put what country you were commenting about. Sorry but no mind reader am I...
Chris
adzmcp
They are discounting any and all petrols. Not much if anything off diesel models at moment.
cuke
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1307950729' post='131556']
Well that makes it a more attractive offer, and am surprized its been discounted so early. In March I was offered one at 16,260 on the road with solid paint. But after driving the Zetec model decided to go for the Mk2.5 Sport which was only 12,900 with Metalic.

Now if they had an Ecoboost version at the same price as the Edge, then I may well have gone for one.

How much are they doing the Titanium for?
[/quote]

Hi, to me the ecoboost tit is around 16,901otr, but did I not say dealers are giving around 2000, but then who'd buy off a stealer. Here is a rough guide to there prices http://www.ashbyford.co.uk/info/all-new-focus-titanium/ I'm sure if you google it then you might find some good deals elsewhere.
Chris
Drmoore
Does anybody know if the chrome tail piece exhaust is standard on the titanium or titanium x as pictured in the brochure or is it discontinued on new models as i have a titanium x on order and etis says its less exhaust piece extension
adzmcp
It's only on Ecoboost models
Drmoore
I ordered an ecoboost engine etis confirms this but still states less exhaust piece extension
Drmoore
I also ordered the driver assistance pack all etis states is with low speed safety system is that correct
cuke
[quote name='Drmoore' timestamp='1307967106' post='131573']
Does anybody know if the chrome tail piece exhaust is standard on the titanium or titanium x as pictured in the brochure or is it discontinued on new models as i have a titanium x on order and etis says its less exhaust piece extension
[/quote]

Hi, it was on the Titanium Ecoboost I drove last friday...
Chris
cuke
[quote name='Drmoore' timestamp='1307968738' post='131579']
I also ordered the driver assistance pack all etis states is with low speed safety system is that correct
[/quote]

Hi, my Focus brochure has it on page 6, on the price list it is on page 3; "Driver Assistance Pack
Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Aid, Driver Alert, Auto High Beam, Traffic Sign Recognition
Low Speed Safety System (Active City Stop) and Blind Spot Information System".
Chris
2011fiesta
Just spotted my first new Focus estate, it was sitting in traffic on the Tyne Bridge, in the red colour you see advertised everywhere. Looked nice.

Just thought i'd share that with yous

Paul :)
cuke
Hi, thanks for that, you're lucky, I've only seen one Mk3 H/B outside of a dealership...
Chris
2011fiesta
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1307986414' post='131601']
Hi, thanks for that, you're lucky, I've only seen one Mk3 H/B outside of a dealership...
Chris
[/quote]

lol, The new hatch seems quite popular up here. Seen maybe around 10 on the road in an array of colours - and now 1 estate :) if only a saloon ;) :(
cuke
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1307998796' post='131657']
lol, The new hatch seems quite popular up here. Seen maybe around 10 on the road in an array of colours - and now 1 estate :) if only a saloon ;) :(
[/quote]

Hi, yes I prefer the look of the saloon as well, it's a shame it is only for the the US market. Are there any good deals on the Mk3 up your way at the moment?
Chris
adzmcp
There are some really good deals to be had. As I said before Edge Models now from 13995 but that was before the other day when Ford have now posted even more money off the Focus. BUT They extra money posted is only on PETROL MODELS AND ONLY FOR JUNE REGISTRATIONS. Last push to get more sales into the quarter
pavr27
Hi All

New to the forum, and recently orderd the new Focus 1.6ecoboost Titanium X with Driver Assistance Pack, Adaptive Cruise Control, Privacy Pack (tinted glass at back and keyless entry - all i wanted was the keyless entry - it's an odd combination to have this with tinted windows) and 18inch alloys, black.

As a current owner of a focus ST, I realise this is going to be a performance downgrade...but I've had my fun in a fun car, and need something a little more sensible!

I was very impressed with the test drives. Opted for the Titatium X with most of the extras, as I like my gadgets.

Bought via a broker on the internet. Have requested delivery (and reg) for September.

My questions:

1) In the brochure it states that most of the Driver Assistance Pack features are not available until 'late 2011'. Having paid £750 for this pack, I expect no less that ALL these features. I did check with the dealer, and they seem to think (although are not 100% sure as they have asked the same question of Ford) that on my car, I'll get the full pack. If I don't, I won't be continuing with the purchase. Can anybody shed any light on this?

2) I notice that the ford brochure also lists lowered suspension (eibach springs) as a dealer fit accessory. Any opinion on this as a modification? (whether done at ford dealer, or independently). I'm used to a hard ride, so don't mind that....and would appreciate any improved handling. Would it have much impact on insurance?

3) Since the dealer took my order 3 weeks ago now (and he said there were cars he had in the system that were still customisable - (I don't generally believe this anyway!) is it reasonable to expect to be given a VIN for my car? If so, will I be able to track it on ETIS? (if so, how?)

Thanks!
cuke
Hi, I'm after a 1.6 Ecoboost Titanium X, best price I can get is 18161 from the people that supplied my Mk4 Mondeo. Any that could beat that, with links please?
Chris
pavr27
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1308080058' post='131784']
Hi, I'm after a 1.6 Ecoboost Titanium X, best price I can get is 18161 from the people that supplied my Mk4 Mondeo. Any that could beat that, with links please?
Chris
[/quote]

Are you happy to buy from an internet broker? If so, basic price for the Tit X would be about 1k less. (That's based on what I paid, although I paid an extra ~3k for options!)
Drmoore
[quote name='Drmoore' timestamp='1307968738' post='131579']
[/quote]
Ok etis now appears to have been updated as it now says with lane keeping aid, blind spot, low speed and auto high beam but still says less exhaust tail piece extension.

Can anyone confirm if new build ecoboost titanium x's still come with the fancy tail piece exhaust
cuke
[quote name='pavr27' timestamp='1308081727' post='131789']
Are you happy to buy from an internet broker? If so, basic price for the Tit X would be about £1k less. (That's based on what I paid, although I paid an extra ~£3k for options!)
[/quote]

Hi, yes as my Mk4 Mondeo was from buyacar and I was more than happy with the way they conducted themselves. Who did you use please? As far as question 1 is concerned it maybe that not all the DAB features are turned on at source, nothing to do with Ford. But what are you getting for an extra £750. The Ford Sat Nav should only be £550...
Chris
pavr27
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1308124015' post='131836']
Hi, yes as my Mk4 Mondeo was from buyacar and I was more than happy with the way they conducted themselves. Who did you use please? As far as question 1 is concerned it maybe that not all the DAB features are turned on at source, nothing to do with Ford. But what are you getting for an extra 750. The Ford Sat Nav should only be 550...
Chris
[/quote]

try Drive the Deal

In my previous Q1, I was referring to the driver assistance pack - lane departure warning, driver alert, park assist etc, etc...the brochure says that most of these features are not available until late 2011 - but as I've paid 750 for this option, I expect to see everything.
cuke
Hi, thanks Paul, sorry I thought you meant the ICE and had mis-spelt DAB :rolleyes: I can't find any reference to some DAP features not available in my brochure.

I checked out drive the deal, however, despite the quote being less, but, according to them, because I'm not financing through the dealer I have to add £750, which makes it more or less the same as the figure I had from buyacar :(
Chris
pavr27
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1308128426' post='131846']
Hi, thanks Paul, sorry I thought you meant the ICE and had mis-spelt DAB :rolleyes: I can't find any reference to some DAP features not available in my brochure.

I checked out drive the deal, however, despite the quote being less, but, according to them, because I'm not financing through the dealer I have to add £750, which makes it more or less the same as the figure I had from buyacar :(
Chris
[/quote]

No probs.

On page 7 of the brochure (the 'Thinking Ahead' page) it lists the DAP features. Some of them have a * by them. At the bottom of the page, the * notes that these features are not available until late 2011 (It's small and easily missable, hence I missed it when I placed my order!)

If you do the sums for the finance, and take out the minimum finance of £2500 over 2 years, even with interest (you can of course pay off the finance immediately and pay less interest) you are still saving about £500 off the price.
cuke
Hi, I'll have a look in my brochure when I'm back at home. Are you talking finance through the dealer?
Chris
pavr27
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1308130938' post='131853']
Hi, I'll have a look in my brochure when I'm back at home. Are you talking finance through the dealer?
Chris
[/quote]

Yes, minimum amount, just so that I can save 500-ish off the price of the car.
cuke
Hi, I think I understand you now, although I'm a bit thick when it comes to figures :blink: You finance the minimum with the dealers, 2500, then pay them the balance, around 17000 in my case, and then pay off the Ford Credit?
Also, and I'm really sorry for all these questions, do you know if drivethedeal, or the dealers, are willing to take a P/X, as I could offload my Mk4 Mondeo for the right price...
Many thanks,
Chris
pavr27
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1308134500' post='131877']
Hi, I think I understand you now, although I'm a bit thick when it comes to figures :blink: You finance the minimum with the dealers, £2500, then pay them the balance, around £17000 in my case, and then pay off the Ford Credit?
Also, and I'm really sorry for all these questions, do you know if drivethedeal, or the dealers, are willing to take a P/X, as I could offload my Mk4 Mondeo for the right price...
Many thanks,
Chris
[/quote]

My understanding of the finance is that you obtain a £750 discount (similar to cashback I guess) on the price of the car when you agree to take out Ford finance. Where you get the discount from I'm not sure. (ie whether the dealer takes it off your balance, or whether Ford finance deduct it from your finance balalnce)

I know it can get a bit complicated - DtD would explain it to you clearly if you were to call them for a quote (no obligation)
As all DtD do is introduce you to a dealer, it is then up to the dealer whether they want to accept a px. Again, you could ask dtD about this. My experience of dealing with them on the phone is very good. They'll talk you through your options before you have to make any kind of commitment.

By the way, I also looked at Broadspeed, they do a similar job as DtD - so worth a check.
cuke
Hi, thanks Paul, I've actually been dealing with Broadspeed, they advertised the same car I wanted originally for £16307 + options on the 14th March. They sent me an order which I signed and I handed over a deposit and what they charge for negotiating with the dealer. Later I was told that couldn't get the car for that price and they were renegotiating with the dealers, the price now is £18273. As I went into hospital on the 5th April for, what should have been routine surgery, which turned out to be much more serious and I was hospitalised for quite a while. I let the order slip, however I've given them until friday, as they've said a big dealer order is going in, or I want my money back, and they will do this. I know that the price now from them is pretty good but I want them to get nearer to the first quote they gave me.

Buyacar are a very good company too, and they also P/X cars and I have been offered up to £10500 for my my Mondeo. They only ask for a £500 deposit and all the negotiations are all through them, not a dealer.. The price for the same car is £18,161 and I could easily afford that. But I will wait for Broadspeed as their original offer was very good.

If I don't get anything positive from Broadspeed I might contact DtD, however, as this has been dragging on for months and I've spent hours on this, I am much inclined to wait now until the spec I want, Sony SYNC MyFord, is available next year and I will have more disposible income available, I've really not got the energy at the moment too.

I looked in my brochure and you're correct it is there about the DAP, can any dealer, or maybe Ford's Customer Service, help you?

Chris
2011fiesta
For anyone after photos - heres a US forum's 37 page gallery so far - [url="http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254412&page=37"]http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254412&page=37[/url] (includes hatches and sedans, erm I mean saloons)
cuke
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1308347711' post='132246']
For anyone after photos - heres a US forum's 37 page gallery so far - [url="http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254412&page=37"]http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254412&page=37[/url] (includes hatches and sedans, erm I mean saloons)
[/quote]

Hi, dammit making me jealous of the americans having a saloon. I know they didn't sell well over here, however they've a much bigger boot, the Sony SYNC and have a mondeo'ish look to the rear windows.
Chris
cuke
[quote name='adzmcp' timestamp='1308065605' post='131751']
There are some really good deals to be had. As I said before Edge Models now from 13995 but that was before the other day when Ford have now posted even more money off the Focus. BUT They extra money posted is only on PETROL MODELS AND ONLY FOR JUNE REGISTRATIONS. Last push to get more sales into the quarter
[/quote]

Hi, I've been looking around and there are some deals around if you really search http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2011-FORD-FOCUS-Petrol-FORD-FOCUS-1-6-125-Zetec-5dr-/260801421059?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cb8f9df03 A Zetec isn't my choice but hey only 10 miles on the clock so it'll appeal to some. There are more from that dealership if you go direct to them...
Chris
2011fiesta
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1308500543' post='132440']
Hi, I've been looking around and there are some deals around if you really search http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2011-FORD-FOCUS-Petrol-FORD-FOCUS-1-6-125-Zetec-5dr-/260801421059?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cb8f9df03 A Zetec isn't my choice but hey only 10 miles on the clock so it'll appeal to some. There are more from that dealership if you go direct to them...
Chris
[/quote]

:o god dammit I nearly paid that for my fiesta! :(
cuke
Hi, there does seem quite a few of those deals around and some that have only done a couple of thousand miles. Despite dealers telling me they are selling well, to me, there seems to be a lot of non-sold ones around, Titaniums, loaded up with options, at 16k as well, no Titx's though :(
Chris

Full Colour Version: New Focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615