Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zetec S Question
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Scuderia
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place first of all.

I'm going to be buying a Zetec S '09 plate sometime this month, but i noticed that it's one without the Ford Power button, is this the slightly older models?

Basically want i want to know is, is there a way to fit one without having to mess about with the wires and drilling holes?

I don't know why, but i really want this feature :lol:

Thanks
Lenny
[quote name='Scuderia' timestamp='1307795353' post='131385']
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place first of all.
I don't know why, but i really want this feature :lol:

Thanks
[/quote]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Hi,[/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Itís not that big of a job to fit, you can buy one from thedealer from around £30 and you basically remove the 12V socket next to thehandbrake and replace it with the Power button, as far as Iím aware there is asocket under the panel for the button to connect to, although you will stillhave to turn the key in the ignition for the button to start the engine,[/size][/font][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]
Braddz
can this be done in a basic zetec as i really hate that socket next to the handbrake without the cover.
Leemaxd
It can be done to any model, you just need to buy the kit to fit. But as Lenny has said it won't be the same as the original ford one where you don't have to use the key.

Full Colour Version: Zetec S Question
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.