Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Zetec S
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bezzer
Hi to you all,

I've decided to join this forum as I'm looking to purchase a Focus Zetec S

I wondered if any of you in the know could tell me things to look out for or the best model to get etc...

I've been looking at a few advertised & some say they have 17" alloys where as others have 18" alloys? Is this a option given to the buyer from the factory?

are there any other things on the exterior that one Zetec S might have that another wont?

Thanks in advance for you help.

I hope to join the club & own one soon
H3lly
I ain't sure on how the spec of the zetec S compares to other models, but I would check ford's site or the ford wiki. If going with a bigger wheel the ride will be alot more harsh and will eventually cause premature wear of suspension components. If your ok with that then go for the 17" / 18".
shawty1984
There is a Zetec S and a Zetec S with sports pack.

The sports pack is 18" ST look alloys instead of the normal 17" alloys and Privacy glass. Other than that, both cars are exactly the same. The only other two things I can think of are that the newer Zetec S's (10 reg onwards I think) have over the older Zetec S's (59 reg and lower I think) are push power start and black surround for the radio instead of the normal colour.
bezzer
cheers for you help guys.

Im thinking of getting the 2.0 TDCI does anyone own one or know if thats a good engine to get?

Full Colour Version: Focus Zetec S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615