Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 09 Focus Zetec - Aux Input..
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Hello,
New to this forum and have just bougth a 09 plate focus zetec. The car is fitted with a standard 6000 CD stereo system and I am wanting to connect my iphone to the stereo. Is there a socket already fitted as standard to the car, if so, where is it, if not how can I connect the phone & stereo up?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
PS I have tried using the search feature but couldn't get it to work!!
johnH
hey and welcome.

if anything you might have an aux port in the glove box...if not you can buy one for 20 of amazon and fit yourself. or you can push the boat out and buy a connects2 ipod kit for bit more, i think 80 (dont quote me on that)
btmaldon
You will have an Aux port in the glove box. You need a 3.5mm jack to run from there to the headphone socket on the iPOD. Unfortunately you will not be able to control the tracks you play from your stereo, but will have to from the iPOD itself.

Full Colour Version: 09 Focus Zetec - Aux Input..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615