Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP!!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
greenmechine
hello i need sum help ive just brought a ka 1997 but i found a bodykit from ms design but i dnt kknow wat i will look like if its lambo green some1 help PLEASE

thank jasmine
vinnyvangough
Put a couple of pics up of your car and the kit and what colours you want everything and i'll try and do something in photoshop for you.
ikarma70
have you thought of trying imperial blue jasmine?
greenmechine
[quote name='vinnyvangough' post='8129' date='Dec 6 2008, 12:44 AM']Put a couple of pics up of your car and the kit and what colours you want everything and i'll try and do something in photoshop for you.[/quote]
if u go onto ms design and go on ford ka 96> thats the body kit i want then just change the colour to lambo green and keep the black bumpers
sorry to be a pain
greenmechine
[quote name='ikarma70' post='8134' date='Dec 6 2008, 07:52 AM']have you thought of trying imperial blue jasmine?[/quote]
yh i have thought bout it but i just dnt want to be like a sport as they did it in imperial blue
wat other colours do u think that will look nice

Full Colour Version: HELP!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615