Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replace Door Handles (Inside)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
cressws1
I've managed to pick up a set of the GHIA chrome door handles dirt cheap, Just wondering how difficult it is to swap them over for my current black ones?

Also looking at adding the rear courtesy light as picked one up off fleabay pretty cheap. Anyone done this?

Always good to have a project!
dezwez
[quote name='cressws1' timestamp='1308676829' post='132740']
I've managed to pick up a set of the GHIA chrome door handles dirt cheap, Just wondering how difficult it is to swap them over for my current black ones?

Also looking at adding the rear courtesy light as picked one up off fleabay pretty cheap. Anyone done this?

Always good to have a project!
[/quote]
did the door handles on mine just remove door card pull old handle out disconect cable the fit new one
not hard at all :)
jeebowhite
Somewhere there is a project website, the link is definately somewhere here, I looked at it and it shows you how to replace the door handles... I think it was an FFOC project or soemthing along those lines...

Full Colour Version: Replace Door Handles (Inside)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615