Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Macca91
Hey, I'm new to this site, iv owned a ford for a year now a fiesta black edition and I'm now starting to modify it, iv tinted windows and got new badges, but have still yet to paint my calipers. But will upload some pics for anyone interested later :).
dezwez
[quote name='Macca91' timestamp='1308761658' post='132864']
Hey, I'm new to this site, iv owned a ford for a year now a fiesta black edition and I'm now starting to modify it, iv tinted windows and got new badges, but have still yet to paint my calipers. But will upload some pics for anyone interested later :).
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
neonsmith
Welcome aboard! Its a very helpful and friendly site.do share if you need any help.
2011fiesta
[quote name='Macca91' timestamp='1308761658' post='132864']
[/quote]

Welcome to FOC Lewis.

Yes please - pics always welcome!
Rhys-G
Welcome :)

Full Colour Version: New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615