Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings From Cambridgeshire
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
cherieb
Right, so where do I start?

I'm Cherie, and the word Ford runs through me like the words in a stick of rock! Apart from my very first car (D reg Austin Metro), all my cars have been Fords, and I'm about to pick up my 9th one on Saturday!

I've been a Puma owner for the last 4 years, and for the last 3 I've had a Millennium edition Puma - the bright yellow one with Recaro interior. Unfortunately the engine was using and losing oil at a stupid rate, so for peace of mind, I'm trading her in for a 2005 MK6 Fiesta Zetec S TDCi with 35k on it. The only downside is the lack of extras and the aftermarket alloys it currently has. I'm on the hunt for a set of standard alloys, but that's a post for a different section of the forum. B)
Motocrossmad
welcome to the site :) im on my 3rd ford now, started with a 2000 model 1.6 puma, fantastic we car.
im sure there will be some people on here that may swap you your aftermarket wheels for some originals when you get some pics up.
hope you enjoy the fiesta as much as your other fords
dezwez
[quote name='cherieb' timestamp='1309249483' post='133708']
Right, so where do I start?

I'm Cherie, and the word Ford runs through me like the words in a stick of rock! Apart from my very first car (D reg Austin Metro), all my cars have been Fords, and I'm about to pick up my 9th one on Saturday!

I've been a Puma owner for the last 4 years, and for the last 3 I've had a Millennium edition Puma - the bright yellow one with Recaro interior. Unfortunately the engine was using and losing oil at a stupid rate, so for peace of mind, I'm trading her in for a 2005 MK6 Fiesta Zetec S TDCi with 35k on it. The only downside is the lack of extras and the aftermarket alloys it currently has. I'm on the hunt for a set of standard alloys, but that's a post for a different section of the forum. B)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
cherieb
[quote name='Motocrossmad' timestamp='1309258816' post='133723']
welcome to the site :) im on my 3rd ford now, started with a 2000 model 1.6 puma, fantastic we car.
im sure there will be some people on here that may swap you your aftermarket wheels for some originals when you get some pics up.
hope you enjoy the fiesta as much as your other fords
[/quote]
Hopefully, if nothing else, I'll be sticking flyers on every Zetec S at Ford Fair! :lol:
I'll enjoy not having the current of the oil consumption, if nothing else!

[quote name='dezwez' timestamp='1309260963' post='133726']
[color="#0000FF"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/color] :)
[/quote]
Thanks! :D

Full Colour Version: Greetings From Cambridgeshire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615