Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck Seat
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford S-Max Club
toadfish1
Hi. This is my first post. I'm trying to resolve a problem with the passenger side middle seat which won't move forward or back. It could be that something is jamming the mechanism, but I'm blowed if I can detect anything. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and have managed to fix it.
A friend had this on his - we unbolted the seat to find a 5p piece jammed in the runner. Unbolting the seat is a 5 min job and is the easiest way to find out what's jamming the mechanism,
Laeaeo
I have this problem with the 2 seats from the middle row the middle one and the one behind the drivers seat can anyone tell me how to remove the seat to check the runners? Thanks

Full Colour Version: Stuck Seat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615