Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Fiesta 2012 Spec [Official]!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Ian Banny
This is the official Ford Release to Dealers re the changes due from 4 July 2011!

Sorry, wrong title on last thread!
Nigel S
Now tell the Fiesta owners!!!!!!!!!!!
Ian Banny
[quote name='Nigel S' timestamp='1309424607' post='134063']
Now tell the Fiesta owners!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Or more importantly, tell the people who have ordered one and will not realise they are getting something different to what they ordered!!
2011fiesta
Just as well I also have a quick look thru the Focus section ;)

Maybe this thread couple be moved to the Fiesta area, admin?

Thanks for the upload though Ian. I like how the updated fiestas get rear overhead courtesy lights now - something I wish mine had.

And that 'upper chrome grille piece' on the Titanium couldn't have been more subtle - I don't think its going to make the Titaniums look that much different to Zetecs like they reckon it will - Fail.
My upper chrome grille piece is more noticable - although I admit its too much for many people and looks a bit Ford USA. Just down to personal taste I guess.

Anyway, other than the overhead rear lights theres nothing that really jumps out and makes me want the 2012 version rather than my 2011. (Usually I'm a sucker for wanting the latest version of things).

Paul :)
cuke
Hi, the chrome grill is to bring it into line with the looks of the Mk3 Focus...
Chris

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615