hi folks,

it seems as though my car has suffered the dreaded split turbo hose...Ford want 55 for the courtesy of parts and labour (my car is in on monday for the aircon, so they say can do it then). i found a replacement silicone replacement for less then 10 but i am unsure of wall thickness and bore size.

if someone could be so kind to tell me or to measure theirs...i would do it myself but im stuck in a bunker and unable to see daylight to find out. (preferably on the same specs. focus mk2, 1.8tdci)

i would be forever in your debt.

thanks in advance.