I recently had a front end bump in my Fiesta 1.6i Ghia 1995 Mk3. It pushed the bonnet in and smashed the Nearside Headlight and Indicator, which I replaced from the scrapyard for 15. I also now have a leak from the radiator, and radweld does not stop it. So called the scrapyard again, he asked what engine is in it as this affected the rad, I told him it was a 1.6i Zetec. He said he has never seen one fitted to a Mk fiesta not 1.6 said they were in the XR2, and I need a radiator off one of those, and suggested someone had fitted another engine in it.

So I have come on here to ask what radiator do I need for my Fiesta, here is the information I have got off the engine, The car is registered in 1995 it is a Ghia and a Mk 3 body shape the information on the engine is E.F.I. 16V Zetec 1.6 Litre 90 Injection, the engine number in the logbook is SY24930 but dont know where to look for it on the engine.

To me the radiator looks nothing special, apart from a smaller radiator at the front of the large rad, but this looks more like an oil cooler that you used to get on the old mini cooper s.

Hope someone on here knows what I am talking about and can help with identifying what radiator I need.

Thanks

pothole

S