Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey There You Lot..
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Usual Suspect
After trawling Google for ages trying to find a site that offers info on Rangers made here..I've finally found you lot.
The Ranger I just bought is an '05 XLT Hi-Rider.
(Yes I know there's 6+ thousand miles between Here and the UK, but Thai models & UK ones are nearly the same.
I am just so,so fed up with typing-in 'Ford Ranger' on Google and up comes page after page of American-spec trucks (150's etc)
Hope in future months I can enjoy using this forum with positive feedback... Cheer now.. U.S.
dezwez
[quote name='Usual Suspect' timestamp='1309759933' post='134538']
After trawling Google for ages trying to find a site that offers info on Rangers made here..I've finally found you lot.
The Ranger I just bought is an '05 XLT Hi-Rider.
(Yes I know there's 6+ thousand miles between Here and the UK, but Thai models & UK ones are nearly the same.
I am just so,so fed up with typing-in 'Ford Ranger' on Google and up comes page after page of American-spec trucks (150's etc)
Hope in future months I can enjoy using this forum with positive feedback... Cheer now.. U.S.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Hey There You Lot..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.