Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
McQueen
Hi all, bought an 06 Mondeo (i think that makes it a mark3) 1 week ago but been on here a while.
Was registered on here with my CMax but i was struggling to remember my username and password to log back in so started from fresh :angry:
Mondeo is a 2.0tdci in grey.

Got a good bargain, i think! but sounds like exhaust blowing a bit at low revs (Dont worry I'm not asking a question, I'll search the forum to see if its something I can sort)
dezwez
[quote name='McQueen' timestamp='1309896339' post='134753']
Hi all, bought an 06 Mondeo (i think that makes it a mark3) 1 week ago but been on here a while.
Was registered on here with my CMax but i was struggling to remember my username and password to log back in so started from fresh :angry:
Mondeo is a 2.0tdci in grey.

Got a good bargain, i think! but sounds like exhaust blowing a bit at low revs (Dont worry I'm not asking a question, I'll search the forum to see if its something I can sort)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
kenvinlee89
Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here

Full Colour Version: New
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.