Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introduction
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Portag1
Hi there, just joined today, Got myself a 2005 mk6 fiesta which has been in an accident and needs repairs to front end. I'm pretty handy with a tool kit but I don't know it all, thats where you guys come in. Hello for now and I'm off for a look around and see if I can learn anything. Cheers
dezwez
[quote name='Portag1' timestamp='1309897180' post='134757']
Hi there, just joined today, Got myself a 2005 mk6 fiesta which has been in an accident and needs repairs to front end. I'm pretty handy with a tool kit but I don't know it all, thats where you guys come in. Hello for now and I'm off for a look around and see if I can learn anything. Cheers
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Motocrossmad
welcome to the site mate, Accident damaged vehicles are a good way of getting a bargain, hope it all works out well for you, there is lots of informative people on here that can help you out.
What does it need from look of it?

Theres a few of us from lanarkshire now here, im stonehouse myself, altho only there mabye a day every 2 weeks.
Portag1
Ok please to meet you. The saga sofar,replace the wings headlights,bumper, two front wheels,n/s strut and suspension arm. I just noticed that the n/s tie rods bent, got a new one today,pulled the wheel and tie rod gator off with the intension of replacing it and found I had no way to grip the tierod balljoint in order to remove it. so I stuck it back together and am going to get a set of stilsons and try them tomorrow night after work.I just hope that it comes loose without too much hassel as I don't want to damage the steering rack! If anyones done this job any info would be appreciated. The next headache is the air bags,both were deployed including the seatbelts,so I've managed to aquire both airbags, module and seat belts. All fitted with few chosen words when trying to remove the steering airbag. anyway Ive got a 42 code on the airbag which I think is the crash sensor but I cant find it sofar, again any info on the location of this would help. Or am I way off track?

Full Colour Version: Introduction
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.