Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi There Peeps :d
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
mrfish690
Hi there ppl im lloyd just joined the forum as have just got myself a lil fiesta had many fords before as i will get pics up at a later date but just thought i would say hi to all and can anyone help out with where i might be able to find some cheap tuner bolts as i have a set of wheels in need to fit but unable to as my holes are to small for normal nuts many thanks lloyd aka mrfish690
dezwez
[quote name='mrfish690' timestamp='1309980538' post='134875']
Hi there ppl im lloyd just joined the forum as have just got myself a lil fiesta had many fords before as i will get pics up at a later date but just thought i would say hi to all and can anyone help out with where i might be able to find some cheap tuner bolts as i have a set of wheels in need to fit but unable to as my holes are to small for normal nuts many thanks lloyd aka mrfish690
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
woodysbodywerx
ebay for tuner bolts

Full Colour Version: Hi There Peeps :d
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.