Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Powershift Box
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bmwtouring
Has anyone had delivered or has had any dates for delivery for new Focus's with powershift.
Cheers
Kev
bmwtouring
Cut from a post by [u]adzmcp[/u]

Official form Ford

All models ordered form Factory exept 2.0TDCi or 2.0TDCi Powershift 8-12 weeks Contract to gate release. Gate Release to Dealer 6 Weeks - Total 18 weeks tops from fresh factory order

2.0TDCi Manuel & Powershift 18-22 Weeks Contract to gate release. Gate Release to Dealer 6 Weeks - Total 28 Weeks tops from fresh factory order

With summer shut down happening too over the next few weeks this is why so long
focus3man
hi
i was in dealership today, salesman confirmed delay.
my 2.0 diesel titanium powershift, Convenience & appearance pack has a build date of october so looking at a november delivery (perhaps)ordered last week in june.
he said it's not a problem with the powershift box but a valve on the engine (should have asked which valve)which is made in japan.
supplies now coming through.
focus3man
adzmcp
The delay is because they are changing the powershift box. It's a double clutch and it was a double dry clutch but ford changing it to a double wet clutch.(sure its that's way around)
stugga
a colleague of mine ordered a 2.0 tdci on 20/6 and still has no build date, when did you order your car?

i ordered mine 2 weeks ago so i have little hope of delivery b4 dec

Full Colour Version: New Powershift Box
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615