Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clutch!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
northy22
Hey ive got a mk6 fiesta 1.4 petrol 3 door! And my girlfriend was driving it and the clutch arm slipped off an she had no clutch! Ive looked on other sites but i was wondering if theres ment to be a clip or should i just leave it? Any ideas!:)
jeebowhite
[quote name='northy22' timestamp='1310501767' post='135676']
Hey ive got a mk6 fiesta 1.4 petrol 3 door! And my girlfriend was driving it and the clutch arm slipped off an she had no clutch! Ive looked on other sites but i was wondering if theres ment to be a clip or should i just leave it? Any ideas!:)
[/quote]

Sorry im not entirely sure what the clutch arm is? your not referring to the pedal are you, i know some may call it the arm...
northy22
As u follow the clutch pedal up the is a plastic arm very small, moves wen the clutch is dwn! There is a black pole which the arm is attatched to it as the clutch goes dwn the arm moves acrosa this pole!
jeebowhite
[quote name='northy22' timestamp='1310586451' post='135832']
As u follow the clutch pedal up the is a plastic arm very small, moves wen the clutch is dwn! There is a black pole which the arm is attatched to it as the clutch goes dwn the arm moves acrosa this pole!
[/quote]

Aaaah ok, in all honesty I have no idea, but all I can think is that there must be some clip of some form, it could be a sort of "lug" but I really dont know :( sorry I know its not much use to you, I was thinking of something else!

Full Colour Version: Clutch!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.