Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back To My Roots
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Evil Focus
Hi fellow Ford owners.
My name is Ben, I live in Norfolk UK, aged 32, tall, dark, and butt ugly lol

My 1st ever car was a B Reg Ford Fiesta 950, I loved this thing. Back then if you stuck a tenner in the tank I could run it for a week.
After a year, I upgraded to a 1.3 sierra. This thing was rare, it missed it's call back and I wondered what the fuss was about. Until I killed the engine. An old friend had the gearbox and diff for his banger. I then moved onto a 1.6 sierra, after a year I decided to drop a 2.0 into it. Being an old punto engine.... I found this easy.
A then ventured through a few more sierras, 1.6 and 2.0. After a few years, I come across a sapphire 2.0 dohc with a blown head gasket. 120 and 6 hours later, I had my girlfriend holding onto the seat as the force of the pick up was immense ( well compared to previous sierras ). After selling this we tried out a few different cars. We had a VW Polo for a while, then a Fiat Marea Weekend and lastly a Fiat Punto. After not being impressed by any of these, we went back to ford. Ford Focus 2003, 1.8 TDCI Zetec, 3 door. Now we are in love. She feels solid, parts are cheap ( compared to others ) and there are plenty of them about.

So that's me really and my car history.

Long Live FORD <3
dezwez
[quote name='Evil Focus' timestamp='1310575501' post='135800']
Hi fellow Ford owners.
My name is Ben, I live in Norfolk UK, aged 32, tall, dark, and butt ugly lol

My 1st ever car was a B Reg Ford Fiesta 950, I loved this thing. Back then if you stuck a tenner in the tank I could run it for a week.
After a year, I upgraded to a 1.3 sierra. This thing was rare, it missed it's call back and I wondered what the fuss was about. Until I killed the engine. An old friend had the gearbox and diff for his banger. I then moved onto a 1.6 sierra, after a year I decided to drop a 2.0 into it. Being an old punto engine.... I found this easy.
A then ventured through a few more sierras, 1.6 and 2.0. After a few years, I come across a sapphire 2.0 dohc with a blown head gasket. 120 and 6 hours later, I had my girlfriend holding onto the seat as the force of the pick up was immense ( well compared to previous sierras ). After selling this we tried out a few different cars. We had a VW Polo for a while, then a Fiat Marea Weekend and lastly a Fiat Punto. After not being impressed by any of these, we went back to ford. Ford Focus 2003, 1.8 TDCI Zetec, 3 door. Now we are in love. She feels solid, parts are cheap ( compared to others ) and there are plenty of them about.

So that's me really and my car history.

Long Live FORD <3
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Ben

Full Colour Version: Back To My Roots
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.