Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Girly Hello From Dumb Blonde!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
BlondeRed
Hi!

:)

Hello from a newbie, I only found this place by Googling for a solution to the fact that my know-it-all bro was messing about under the bonnet of my lovely Fiesta, and now the CD won't work.

I see that there's a sticky thread for re-set codes, so I'll be posting on that soon, but I thought it would be cheeky to just lumber in, ask for help and then bugger off again, so I'll stick around and be a bit of a member.

Is it all testosterone charged in here, or will a dumb blonde get taken seriously? ;) :D
stef123
[quote name='BlondeRed' timestamp='1310902305' post='136224']
Hi!

:)

Hello from a newbie, I only found this place by Googling for a solution to the fact that my know-it-all bro was messing about under the bonnet of my lovely Fiesta, and now the CD won't work.

I see that there's a sticky thread for re-set codes, so I'll be posting on that soon, but I thought it would be cheeky to just lumber in, ask for help and then bugger off again, so I'll stick around and be a bit of a member.

Is it all testosterone charged in here, or will a dumb blonde get taken seriously? ;) :D
[/quote]

hello and welcome to the forum :)

what was your brother messing about with under the bonnet..:lol:
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
mintalkin
everyone is treated equal here, and it does not matter how dumb a question might sound it is usually answered,
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Mandy
Flic
Fear not, you'll find a girl around here occasionally ;) Welcome to the club!
DanGull
[quote name='Flic' timestamp='1310936035' post='136288']
Fear not, you'll find a girl around here occasionally ;) Welcome to the club!
[/quote]

But I haven't seen Michael P for aaaaaaages!

Welcome to FOC.
Flic
[quote name='DanGull' timestamp='1310939980' post='136297']
But I haven't seen Michael P for aaaaaaages!
[/quote]

:lol:
BlondeRed
Awwww, thanks for the welcome everybody!

Really nice of you all, and nice to know that it's not all petrol-head chaps (not that there's anything wrong with petrol-head chaps, some of my best friends are P-H C's lol)
BlondeRed
[quote name='stef123' timestamp='1310902883' post='136226']
what was your brother messing about with under the bonnet..:lol:
[/quote]

Oooh I don't know, but the silly arse disconnected the battery, and now the CD doesn't work.

Ho-hum :rolleyes:

:lol:

Anyway, I'm going to read a few threads later - it's nice to find some Ford fans - I learnt to drive in a Focus, and both my cars since then have been Fiesta's.
My first car was an H-reg 1.4 ghia, it was a super car, then I bought my 02 freestyle from new, and it's lovely as well.

Full Colour Version: Girly Hello From Dumb Blonde!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615