Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adding Bluetooth To Current Unit
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
mucker
Hello, I have an 09 plate 1.25 Fiesta Style Plus. I'd like to upgrade the audio unit to include bluetooth if pos, however the current unit doesn't have a phone button or option on the display. I imagine I'd need a display screen / firmware upgrade to include the phone option, and indicator stalk and mic. Would I have to replace the whole unit to do this?

The current unit includes and AUX input...dont know if this makes a difference to my options.

If anyone has gone via Ford to do this does it cost an arm and a leg? Wondering if it's worth it or if I should just get an after-market type.

thanks.
Lenny
[quote name='mucker' timestamp='1311114160' post='136628']
Hello, I have an 09 plate 1.25 Fiesta Style Plus. I'd like to upgrade the audio unit to include bluetooth if pos, however the current unit doesn't have a phone button or option on the display. I imagine I'd need a display screen / firmware upgrade to include the phone option, and indicator stalk and mic. Would I have to replace the whole unit to do this?

The current unit includes and AUX input...dont know if this makes a difference to my options.

If anyone has gone via Ford to do this does it cost an arm and a leg? Wondering if it's worth it or if I should just get an after-market type.

thanks.
[/quote]

parrot are the best after market kit out their mate, try the parrot mki 9100 or 9200 pure quality kit also buy the parrot iso convertor for 10 pound means you dont need to cut any cables at all ;)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.