Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Focus Order Dilemma
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
stugga
Apologies for the repost

I have decided on a new focus 2.0 tdci for my company car but i can't decide weather to get a titanium with the following options or to order a base Titanium X with no options.

I am not to fussed about the active park assist as i am good at parallel parking but i cant add any options at all on the Titanium x.

What are your opinions I can have the titanium with the following if i go for that option.

City Pack
Driver Assistance Pk
18in Alloy Wheel
Appearance Pack -Ttm

what are your opinions???
cuke
Hi, too my mind you get the partial leather, heated front seats, auto folding mirrors, xenon headlamps, front/rear parking sensors, 17" wheels, led driving and rear lights, driver power seat and ambient lighting that can have different colours all with the TiX. All that for only 16.7k on some internet sites.
Chris
stugga
thank you for your reply i will let you know what i choose.

Just tO ADD a colleague of mine placed an order for a 2.0 tdci focus on the 20/6 .

he has called up the companies preffered dealer in Ipswich and been told they still don't have a build date for his car yet, should he have had a build date by now because the dealer doesn't seem concerned.

Full Colour Version: New Focus Order Dilemma
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615