Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sat Nav Woes!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Steve

Has anyone had their sat nav take them on a merry go round and take you miles off course? or is your sat nav unit reliable? if it is reliable which Sat Nav unit do you have ? Aftermarket or factory fitted?

Preee
Factory fitted travel pilot FX with 2010 maps , run this along side with my Samsung Galaxy S running google maps.
FX is faster and more acurate than the SGS , and so far not had any problens with it at all.

My old Nokia N96 sent me the wrong way on a dual carraigeway in London Last year , scary lol

FX locks onto sats twice as fast as my SGS , but not really been on any City drives with it yet to fully test it out.
jeebowhite
I used to have a sat nav that always used to take me to Darlington airport, when I used to live in Teeside, I think it was trying to tell me something.

Since then got a TomTom One, and rarely find it take me anywhere other than where I want to be.

Full Colour Version: Sat Nav Woes!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.