Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Car Keeps Stopping
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Jagang
Hi all,
Right so I have focus Tdci and it keeps cutting out.
I will be happily driving along when the engine will stop and the glow plug light flashes at me.
If I try and start it back up straight away then it tries to start but just cant quite manage it, but if I leave it 5 mins then it starts like there was never a problem.
I have checked for error codes and get a 9359 and a 9318 (although this one is new and might just be from were a used up battery power the last time it cutout)
Any ideas you might have would be appreciated
jeebowhite
[quote name='Jagang' timestamp='1311514197' post='137177']
Hi all,
Right so I have focus Tdci and it keeps cutting out.
I will be happily driving along when the engine will stop and the glow plug light flashes at me.
If I try and start it back up straight away then it tries to start but just cant quite manage it, but if I leave it 5 mins then it starts like there was never a problem.
I have checked for error codes and get a 9359 and a 9318 (although this one is new and might just be from were a used up battery power the last time it cutout)
Any ideas you might have would be appreciated
[/quote]

Check fuel filter, make sure theres no corrosion and that its installed correctly.

Full Colour Version: Help Car Keeps Stopping
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.