Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi From A Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
kazzaaaaah
Hi, I'm a Fiesta owner (last two versions) and I'm currently planning to upgrade to the new style. Lots of faffing going on between the Zetec or the Titanium though! If I can get the figures right then I think the Titanium will win the day. Never having had a car with quite so many bells and whistles before I'll likely spend all my time just playing with all the gadgets :D
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Karen :)
kazzaaaaah
Thanks Paul :)

See you're a Titanium owner - how are you finding it? I've pretty much decided to go for one - though mine would be manual (and 3 door to save a bit of dosh!). Just need to get a price I like now!!

Kaz
2011fiesta
[quote name='kazzaaaaah' timestamp='1311922892' post='137798']
Thanks Paul :)

See you're a Titanium owner - how are you finding it? I've pretty much decided to go for one - though mine would be manual (and 3 door to save a bit of dosh!). Just need to get a price I like now!!

Kaz
[/quote]

Love it, I was originally going to get the Zetec but it was delayed so the dealer came back with a good price on the Titanium, after he listed all the extra features on the Titanium I had to have it.

Go for the Titanium if possible, its worth it just for the privacy glass, bluetooth/voice commands, and the sony sound system alone.
kazzaaaaah
Not sure I'm a big fan of the privacy glass but am loving all the other 'extras' :)
Given my annual mileage it's a complete extravagence but, heck, don't know when I'll be able to afford a nice new car again! B)
2011fiesta
[quote name='kazzaaaaah' timestamp='1311966820' post='137885']
Not sure I'm a big fan of the privacy glass but am loving all the other 'extras' :)
Given my annual mileage it's a complete extravagence but, heck, don't know when I'll be able to afford a nice new car again! B)
[/quote]

lol, you go for it Karen!
kazzaaaaah
Ordered my new baby yesterday :D

Too long a wait for the Hot Magenta so compromised and went for the Moondust Silver. And threw caution to the winds and went for the Titanium! Hopefully should take delivery at the beginning of next month - be a nice birthday pressie B)
2011fiesta
[quote name='kazzaaaaah' timestamp='1313094793' post='139588']
Ordered my new baby yesterday :D

Too long a wait for the Hot Magenta so compromised and went for the Moondust Silver. And threw caution to the winds and went for the Titanium! Hopefully should take delivery at the beginning of next month - be a nice birthday pressie B)
[/quote]

Excellent news, congratulations on your purchase.

Be sure to post pics in the Fiesta section when your new ride arrives! :)
kazzaaaaah
Will do. Far too excited at the mo - am going to be unbearable for the next few weeks!!! :rolleyes:

Full Colour Version: Hi From A Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.