Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyre Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Ad_87
Hey guys, been looking at tyres for my new mk6.5 Fiesta. After a bit of reading up I think it's between the Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 or Uniroyal Rainsport 2's.. Can anyone comment on these two choices or reccomend a better tyre? Price is irrelevant, I'm not a milage muncher and as such don't wan't to sacrifice grip for milage.. What i do want though is a tyre good in the wet and dry, something that will be good for the remainder of the summer but be good in the coming winter aswell..

I've been told i'll get more miles out of the michelins, does this mean it's a harder compound?

Any advice would be appreciated,

Ad.
Ad_87
Anyone? :D
Ad_87
Decided to go for the exalto‘s.. Any info still appreciated.. Ad
Ad_87
Got them fitted today, obviously too early to pass judgement but so far so good :D

Anyone else got / had them?
fiesta_lad
You got a mk6.5 fiesta mate no ones intrested :) unless you have a mk7 fiesta.
poshpawsfiesta
continental contis 3 (thinks thts wat there called) are the best for grip :)

Full Colour Version: Tyre Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615