Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: User Manual
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Henbroon
Hi All,
A newbie here.
Just got myself a nearly new Focus Titanium (old style) at the weekend and have been searching online since then for a copy of a user manual for a Travelpilot FX Sat Nav that I could buy or even a website that I could download one.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
I have had no joy from the seller (Arnold Clark) or Ford.
btmaldon
[quote name='Henbroon' timestamp='1311767553' post='137497']
Hi All,
A newbie here.
Just got myself a nearly new Focus Titanium (old style) at the weekend and have been searching online since then for a copy of a user manual for a Travelpilot FX Sat Nav that I could buy or even a website that I could download one.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
I have had no joy from the seller (Arnold Clark) or Ford.
[/quote]
If you PM me with your email address, I will email a PDF version to you. You dont get one with a new car, just a basic quick guide which is as much use as a squirrel at an Ann Summers Party.
Henbroon
Thank you very much to btmaldon for sending me the manual. I hope I can repay the favour some time,
btmaldon
[quote name='Henbroon' timestamp='1311783029' post='137525']
Thank you very much to btmaldon for sending me the manual. I hope I can repay the favour some time,
[/quote]
Always a pleasure to be able to help fellow Ford owners. Isnt this site great?
Henbroon
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1311795322' post='137544']
[/quote]
I have been reading through the posts and it is indeed a very good site.
You guys must save each other a lot of time and money and what comes across very well is that it is no hardship and you enjoy doing it.
Drazha
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1311777362' post='137517']
If you PM me with your email address, I will email a PDF version to you. You dont get one with a new car, just a basic quick guide which is as much use as a squirrel at an Ann Summers Party.
[/quote]

Well, just because you don't have any use for a squirrel on an Ann Summers party doesn't mean there is none ;)
jeebowhite
;) good job he didnt try to compare it to a rabbit at an Ann Summers party... that could have been a more redundant comment... not sure if they have squirrel named items for sale. They do however have plenty of rabbits...
stef123
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1311860629' post='137682']
;) good job he didnt try to compare it to a rabbit at an Ann Summers party... that could have been a more redundant comment... not sure if they have squirrel named items for sale. They do however have plenty of rabbits...
[/quote]

lmao.

what an excuse to have a look :lol:
Drazha
[quote name='stef123' timestamp='1311873880' post='137714']
lmao.

what an excuse to have a look :lol:
[/quote]

There is a clearance in Argos...

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3847198/Trail/searchtext%3EDESIGN+A+BEAR.htm
stef123
[quote name='Drazha' timestamp='1311877882' post='137728']
There is a clearance in Argos...

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3847198/Trail/searchtext%3EDESIGN+A+BEAR.htm
[/quote]

:lol: 75 reviews and 5 stars..hmm
btmaldon
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1311860629' post='137682']
[/quote]
I'll ask about the squirrels next time I'm in there.
Sport Rider
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1311795322' post='137544']
[/quote]
Sport Rider
Any Chance of a copy coming my way btmaldon or even making it available to all members as i think this may be a popular request.

Full Colour Version: User Manual
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615