Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was Anybody Else Tempted
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
fishpond 47
to buying some of those cheap trainers that some pillock advertised in every forum last night/this morning? what do they get out of posting like that, do they really think people are going to take any intrest in there stupid posts.

Well done mods in removing them all.
stef123
[quote name='fishpond 47' timestamp='1311871694' post='137709']
to buying some of those cheap trainers that some pillock advertised in every forum last night/this morning? what do they get out of posting like that, do they really think people are going to take any intrest in there stupid posts.

Well done mods in removing them all.
[/quote]

I got a fright when i logged on this morning, 8 posts i think i removed? didnt buy any though :lol:
jeebowhite
I certainly wasnt bothered by it. they will be no doubt from an un-genuine source, so I didnt bat an eyelid!

Full Colour Version: Was Anybody Else Tempted
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615