Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My First Ford
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Jenn
Hi!

I purchased my Ford Fiesta in White with several different add on packages (Push to Start, Sync, Sirius, & Sports Appearance) and am very pleased with my purchase so far. I wanted something with good fuel economy and could hold more then two people. I also own a smart ForTwo and love that car as well but, it will now serve more of a purpose to pay off and give to my nephew as his first car. I am really excited to be here and learn more about my Fiesta and also know any tips others have for me. My husband owns a Honda Civic and my preview cars were Mercedes-Benz and Saturn when they were still around.
2011fiesta
Hi jenn, welcome to FOC. I can't see location details etc as I'm on my iPhone at the moment but I take it from sync and sirus you're American?

Would love to see pics of your fiesta in the fiesta section of the forum when you get time :-)

Enjoy your stay here

Paul :-)

Full Colour Version: My First Ford
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.