Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is A Parcel Shelf Standard
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford S-Max Club
JohnCat
We've just purchased an S-Max 1.8 TDi Zetec, we noticed it has no parcel chelf and the garage are claiming that the parcel shelf doesn't come as standard. Is this true or are they trying it on? I can appreciate it may have been damaged by a previous owner but not that it didn't come as standard.

Thanks

John
Its true.
Rosbifs
thought i was unique in not getting one! at least answered my question as well...
armybloke
Certainly true! Luckily I traded my old SMax for new and told the garage I'd be keeping my old one for my new car despite them complaining that they were taking a car off me without the extras - tough, they should have thought of that when selling a new version without one! All I got was a free 'apple catcher'

Full Colour Version: Is A Parcel Shelf Standard
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615